Sunday, May 29, 2011

Te Amo, Costa Rica.

Today is our last day & I just came in from standing outside in the rain (yep, it's raining again). I don't want to leave, but I am so grateful that I have had this experience & that I was blessed with the opportunity to see God working in Costa Rica. I am so grateful for the friends I have made here & I can't wait to see them again. 

I don't really know what to say. . .maybe it's because I don't want to say anything. I'm going to miss it here & a piece of my heart will always be here. God brought me here for a reason & looking back on it, I see every single reason why I was here & I see it in the faces of the friends I have made here, as well as those I didn't meet. To my friends here in Costa Rica: we will miss you terribly & we are praying for you every single day. We love you. 

Thank you to all of my supporters! By sending me to Costa Rica, you, yourself have made an impact in this country. Jesus is here & He is not finished with Costa Rica :); that is so exciting! Once again, thank you! I'll be posting one more blog that goes over the entire trip! Right now I just want to soak in Costa Rica for the rest of my day :). 

Te amo,
Abigail

"Before the mountains were born or You brought forth the earth & the world, from everlasting to everlasting You are God."
-Psalm 90:2

No comments:

Post a Comment