Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arriving in Costa Rica.

Hola! We arrived in Costa Rica tired & excited around 8 p.m. (Costa Rica time) & now we are all at this really neat house that is owned by missionaries here. The flight to Dallas went really well & I was also able to see my youth pastor in high school, Greg Lynas! It was so great to catch up with him & then our flight to Costa Rica was good too! I slept most of the time, but a woman across the aisle from me opened up her window & I got to see the sunset from the plane! It was gorgeous & inexplainable! God is so good & I can't wait to see more of Him during this trip.

So far we have met some missionaries we will be working alongside with & we are having so much fun sitting around getting to know each other & learning each other's language; the room has been full of laughter so far (love it)! The buildings are so different from what I am used to & the people are beautiful! The whole trip from the airport to our lodging I could not get over how awesome the trees are here! There are palm trees & other trees that look like they came straight from the savanna (Kimmi, Lauren, & I were trying to think of a way to describe them, but it's difficult; guess I'll have to take some photos)! Hopefully I will be able to post a lot more photos from the trip soon! I am so excited to share with all of you what God is going to do on this trip. Thank you for your thoughts & prayers!

Love, Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment